Helping Ukraine save the world!

For a long time I considered myself a professional in the field of radiation protection and ecology. However, aggression and occupation...


For a long time I considered myself a professional in the field of radiation protection and ecology. However, aggression and occupation a part of the territory of Ukraine by the Russian Federation made me change my usual activity. Today I am serving in artillery as Captain of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

I hope to return sometime to my family and my usual civil life. But now I appeal to support Ukraine.
WANT TO HELP? – HELP 43 ARTILLERY BRIGADE!
OUR NEEDS           DONATE

Since 2014 Ukraine has been waging war in defence of its own territory and independence from illegal intrusion of the Russian Federation.

43rd Single Artillery Brigade (SABr) was established in the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 2014 in response to the illegal occupation of the territory of Ukraine by the Russian Federation.

43 SABr successfully fulfils assigned tasks in the hottest spots of the Ukrainian-Russian frontline.

Ukrainian armed forces with dignity rebuff the powerful aggressor largely due to the voluntary care and support of non-governmental organizations and communities of Ukraine and the world.

Want to help Ukraine in protecting the eastern borders of Europe? – Help 43 artillery brigade!

OUR NEEDS           DONATE

Пов`язані

EN 6491223658758926297

Дописати коментар Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Переклад

Кількість переглядів

Останні

Архів блогу

item